The American Dream
People that does not lived in the United State think that the American Dream exist because they see people in the television that have a great life in the United State and heard people about their great life.
In that moment is when they are staring to think that their life would be better in the United State because they can have things that they would never have in their land. They think is easy to get all those things they dream about it, but is not they have to work hard for it.
When people decide to go to the United State they notice is not easy as they though. They have to a green card an order to get a job. Also they need a green card too is to get an apartment to lived. To the ilegal people the life in not easy in the United State they are the people that suffer the most.
I don't think that the American Dream exist because my life is not great as we can say even I was born in the United State. My dream have not come out true. When they come out true I can say that I belived in the American Dream. Gatsby belived in the American Dream because he got rich and got all the things that he dream. So when I get my dream come out I"ll say it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment